Mar 5, 2009

Random Pics

I haven't posted pictures in forever. So today, I'm adding quite a random selection from last December, prior to Christmas. Enjoy!

All by himself, James brought all his farm animals to the feed trough.



Shortly before Christmas, James developed another set of ear infections. He spent a lot of time sitting on the couch, "reading" books - even by himself.

Gotta love it - James stomping around in Mommy's brown boots - on the wrong feet of course!


In the beginning of December, we went to my nephew Devin's birthday party in Hershey, PA. This is James with his Grammy & Papa and cousin Lani.


And this is my Mom & Dad with eight of their grandchildren (left to right: Lani, Devin, Camden, Halle, Garret, Weston, Braeden, James). My sister's five are dressed alike. My brother Greg's two boys, Devin & Garret, are standing beside my dad.

James with his daddy enjoying a warmer day in December.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment